SWEAT Registered Dietitians
10 Reasons to Visit a Dietitian:
1. You would like to gain or lose weight.
2. You have been diagnosed with high blood pressure or high cholesterol.
3. You experience digestive issues like acid reflux, incontinence, bloating, etc.
4. You need accountability to make better choices.
5. You would like to learn how to eat healthier.
6. You are a recreational athlete or have specific fitness goals.
7. You cook for your family or partner and would like healthy recipes to suit everyones’ needs.
8. You have food sensitivities or allergies.
9. You would like more energy.
10. You want to prevent specific diseases that run in your family.
Meet our talented Registered Dietitians below!
Ha Nguyen, RD, LDN
Ha Nguyen is a Registered Dietitian/Nutritionist and the founder of Yummy Body Nutrition. She earned a Bachelor’s in Nutrition and Food Sciences from Drexel University and holds a certification in Adult Weight Management by the Commission on Dietetic Registration. She is also ServSafe certified in food safety by the National Restaurant Association. Outside of her practice, Ha is President of the Philadelphia Dietetic Association and is a member of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.