I am a good-natured, comical, and dedicated guy. I bring positivity and motivation to the gym everyday. I care about my clients and want them to succeed. My sessions are unique to each person. I want to help you on your own terms, whether its your 1st time or your 100th time. The point is to have fun. As a personal trainer, I have always wanted to help people. What better way than to make people feel positive and healthy about themselves. I will help you set short term goals to help motivate you to accomplish your long term goals. Sometimes long term goals can make you apprehensive. I intend to help you reach them.
- Training Locations: SWEAT Old City and SWEAT Center City
- Mantra: If you’re not burning, you’re not changing!
- Hometown: Roxborough
- 5 go-to artists on my playlist: Metallica, Rolling Stones, Tom Petty, Led Zeppelin, Guns N’ Roses
- Guilty pleasure: Pizza
- Guilty pleasure (drink): IPA’s
- Healthy meal: Grilled Salmon
- Healthy snack: Apples w/ Peanut Butter
- Top 3 items on your bucket list: Travel to the Redwood Forest, Jump out of a Plane, Go to the Super Bowl
- Hobbies: Fishing, Watching Philly sports teams, Playing hockey, Taking my dogs to the park, Hiking in Valley Green in Fairmont Park
- Family? Pets?: An English Bulldog ( Carl ) Shih Tzu ( Bandit ) Two cats Snoop and Charlotte