Our goal is your safety
We’ve got everything you need to know about what we are doing to keep you healthy and safe right here. Please read through the information below so you know what to expect before your next visit. We can’t wait to see you!
We have new hours starting May 21st
Monday – Thursday
6:00am – 9:00pm
6:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday – Sunday
before you visit
how to reserve online
Sign in to your MICO account using your username and password. If you do not have an account you can register for one here.
If you already have an account and have forgot your username or password, please select forgot username or password and follow the prompts. An email will be sent to the email address you used when you originally registered for your MICO account.
Select the “Classes” tab in the top left corner.
If you need to book at a different location, you can toggle to other locations by clicking the underlined location name at the top of the screen.
Click “Enroll Now” next to your session of choice. When making a reservation, a terms and conditions prompt will appear. All members must complete a health declaration before each visit.
Click “My Activities” in the top left corner to review your reservations, cancel a reservation, or to remove yourself from a waitlist.
how to reserve On our app
You can find our app on the Apple or Google Play stores. It is free to download.
If you’ve never used the app before, follow these instructions to set it up:
- If you don’t already have a MICO account, register for one here.
- Open the app. At the bottom of the screen, select Login/Sign Up.
- Select Create Account at the bottom of the next page. This is different then your MYiCLUB account but you can use the same information.
- Select your home club and enter your barcode number and personal information. You will then be asked to create another username and password.
- On the next page, in the top right corner, select Go to App.
- Once you’re in the app, open the “My Account” tile and enter your MICO username and password. This is where you’ll be able to update your billing info and view check-ins and more.
On the main menu select “Find a Class”
If you need to book at a different location, you can toggle to other locations that you have access to by clicking “Locations” at the bottom of the page.clicking the underlined location name at the top of the screen.
When making a reservation, a terms and conditions prompt will appear. All members must complete a health declaration before each visit.